Spring holiday break departing 1st May 2019 for 7 nights Half Board at the sought-after seaside resort of Diano Marina in Liguria.
This week long break on the Ligurian coast of Italy includes:
- Coach transfers from local joining points;*
- Return flights by easyJet from London Gatwick to Nice;
- 1 piece of hand luggage per person;**
- Resort transfers on arrival and departure;
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Olympic in Diano Marina;
- Half Board (Buffet breakfast and 3 course evening meals) plus:
- Welcome drink on arrival (first night only);
- Candlelit dinner with cake on last night.
- ATOL Protection.
Diano Marina is one of the most popular seaside towns of Liguria and it’s peninsula has 3.5km of sandy beaches.
Just 400 metres from the beach at Diano Marina, on the beautiful Ligurian Coast, and located in the town is the family-run Olympic Hotel.
Solarium terrace with sun beds, Wi-Fi and air conditioning throughout the hotel and a lift to all floors. bar and private beach.
Half Board Dining
The hotel restaurant offers you an assorted menu of typical Ligurian and international dishes at dinner time. They also have a salad, vegetable and hors d’oeuvre buffet. The kitchen specialises in cuisine free-from gluten cuisine and the hotel is part of the Gluten-Free Eating Out programme for the Italian Coeliac Association.
Breakfast is buffet style.
Hotel Olympic features 48 air-conditioned rooms, all with balcony, distributed over three stories and served by a lift.
The comfortable, individually decorated and refurbished rooms also feature a shower, safety deposit box, hairdryer, 32″ LED Satellite TV, mini-fridge iPhone docking station and telephone.
Prices, Booking and How to find out more about this holiday
This ATOL protected 7 night holiday (01-08 May 2019) is available from £699.00 per person (based on two sharing a room).
Rooms for sole occupancy are also available with a supplement of £105.00 per person.
Other UK departure airports available (excludes transfers to/from UK airport). International customers may book their own arrival/departure at a reduced holiday price.
Telephone 01276 600101 (Tues-Thurs) for more information or email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote Herald Reader Holiday when enquiring/booking.
* Coach pick-ups from: Four Marks, Alton, Farnham, Bentley, Fleet and Aldershot.