Escorted holiday with 4 nights Half Board in Montecatini Terme and guided excursions to interesting Tuscan towns.
This escorted tour departing 13th October 2019 to Tuscany includes:
- Return coach transfers from local joining points to Luton airport*
- Return flights by easyJet from Luton airport to Pisa;
- Private resort transfers on arrival and departure;
- Return transport by coach and rail for all included tours;
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 4 star luxury Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe in Montecatini Terme;
- Half Board plus:
- 2 glasses of wine and mineral water served with evening meals per person;
- Guided tour of Florence;
- Guided tour of Lucca;
- Wine tasting; and
- ATOL Protection.
The famous spa town of Montecatini Terme is one of our favourite places to stay and you will be accommodated in the superior Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe at the centre of Montecatini Terme complete with swimming pool (incl. complimentary towels), Wi-Fi, air conditioning and fridge in your room.
This fully escorted and ATOL protected 4 night holiday (13-17 October 2019) is available from £649.00 per person. Double rooms for sole occupancy are also available for an additional £90.00 per person.
To secure a place on this trip we require a minimum deposit of £250.00 per person to cover your flights.
Other UK departure airports available (excluding coach transfers to Luton). International customers may be book their own arrival/departure for a reduced holiday price.
Telephone 01276 600101 (Tues-Thurs) for more information or email email@example.com
* Coach transfers to Luton airport are only available to customers departing from Fleet, Aldershot, Farnborough, Frimley, Camberley, Sandhurst, Crowthorne, Wokingham and Bracknell.