One single room left on our escorted holiday in Lucca, cookery lesson and wine tasting plus guided city tour.
Departing 08 November 2018, this mini-holiday to Italy includes:
- Home pick-up and drop-off;*
- Return flights by easyJet from Gatwick to Pisa with hand luggage only;
- All required transport in Italy;
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the 4 star Hotel Ilaria in Lucca;
- Bed & Breakfast plus:
- Three evening meals at a different local restaurant each night;
- the morning cookery lesson is followed by a 4 course lunch (included);
- Private guided tour of Lucca on foot accompanied by an experienced local guide;
- Visit Puccini’s birthplace in San Giovanni;
- Go to a Puccini recital in a local church;
- Cookery lesson with lunch; and
- Wine tasting.
The walled city of Lucca is one of our favourite cities and you will be staying inside its walls at the cozy, elegantly furnished Hotel Ilaria. On one morning we take you to a vineyard just outside of Lucca to taste local Tuscan wines.
This fully escorted and ATOL protected 5 night holiday is available from £835.00 per person. Double rooms for sole occupancy are also available for an additional £90.00 per person.
To secure a place on this trip we require a minimum deposit of £250.00 per person to cover your flights.
Other departure airports available (excludes home pickup/drop-off).
Telephone 01276 600101 (Tues-Thurs) for more information.
* Home pickup/drop-off is only available to customers living within the zone shown on our Escorted Small Group Tours to Italy page.